Even though I think that I'm done,
Baby you're still
making me smile
against my will.
I just don't know
how to get you out of my mind...
Because I think I'm falling in love
with you every day.
Every time you look at me.
Every simple thing you say.
But baby I know you just don't feel the same...
Guess I'll have to wait...
But now, the song has a whole new direction. And it goes like this:
You make me SMILE like the sun!
Fall outta bed!
Sing like a bird!
Dizzy in my head!
Spin like a record!
Crazy on a Sunday night!
You make me dance like a fool!
Forget how to breathe!
Shine like gold!
Buzz like a bee!
Just the thought of you can drive me wild!
You make me smile. :)
Seriously, opposition in all things... oh my goodness! It's a love/hate relationship. But as weird as it may sound to you, I am SO grateful for it!!
Even on the worst days,
just know
that there is opposition to ALL things.
ALL things.
Not just some.
ALL.
I want to know what makes YOU smile! :)
What would this be without something totally unrelated? (Even my title is related to my post this time! CRAZY!!)
I met a guy today with an AWESOME name. haha! ;)
]
1 comment:
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on... wait, wrong record. Witty banter and hardcore Disney quoting battles make me smile! :)
Post a Comment