Monday, December 1, 2014

In an effort to get the over-analytic/freaked out girl out:

Remember how this is my graffiti wall? Imma come straight out and say this: 

WHY I ATTRACT GUYS I NO LIKE, AND WHY GUYS I LIKE NO LIKE ME?? 
Or maybe they do and are just pansies. That's what my bishop tells me, at least... but still.

But anyway, I'm not desperate, I just happen to think this one guy is way attractive, and I like to think that he just ends up in my general vicinity on purpose, but in reality, that's probably not the case, and it's not like he talks to me anyway, and I'm afraid that if I talk to him he's going to think I like him and it'll make things weird, but it's not like we're great friends anyway (we're acquaintances, I guess) so what difference would it make, and ps, I'm pretty sure one of my friends is kinda going after him anyway and she's super cute in every way so it's like whatever anyway.

IT'S WHATEVS.

I'm almost to the point where it's just like... 

...next?
 

But you know me... I'm going to worry about it until he's no longer an option.

but seriously, though, guys.

Life?
Life is still good. :)

No comments: