I used to work with this REALLY good-looking guy. Too bad he transferred to another team RIGHT as I started to be interested in him. It's fine, I'm used to it by now. That's honestly been my luck lately.
So today I come into work and find that I was added to this email chain that has an email from him saying he'll be up to visit today (I was added because I had to fix something for him). I didn't know when he was coming, but I was totally anticipating it!
Well, work has been kinda slow lately. I literally have nothing to do except answer the occasional email. I promise, I'm not just trying to get out of work. So since I don't have much to do, I came across a super cute video where women described themselves as mothers (which were all less-than-stellar self-reviews) and then were shown a video of their kids talking about how wonderful their mothers are. Heartfelt, touchy-feely stuff. It was actually really cute. :)
Right as my eyes start welling up with tears (that did NOT fall, ps, because I don't cry), Mr. Atrractive turns the corner and says hi to me. Of course. RIGHT as I look like I'm on the verge of emotional-wreck status. I simply pretended the tears were not distorting the lower half of my vision and smiled and said hi back, but I knew I was all glossy-eyed and I'm almost 100% he could tell.
...but, then again, he is a boy. Unless he's obsessed with me and was really paying attention, I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice.
:)
Fun story of the day.
life?
life is good. :)
It's getting to be that time of year. I took this picture on my phone, but I have no idea how the falling snow animation got there... but cool, right? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment