I just want to curl up on my couch
with a big-screen tv
(you're like, "it's 2013. isn't that standard?"
and I be like, "uh, you ain't seen my ghetto tv.")
and I be like, "uh, you ain't seen my ghetto tv.")
and watch Duck Dynasty.
with Enoch.
and Jamba Juice.
and Cafe Rio.
[pork salad, black beans, everything on it, no guac]
[two tomatillo sauces]
[two tomatillo sauces]
but sometimes I'm a college student
with a RIDICULOUSLY messy living room
and not enough time
and a ghetto tv
and I'm not at the end of my rope yet
so as to justify buying food
when I already have food in my fridge,
for which I am grateful.
but I just spent good time cleaning my kitchen
[thank you to Michelle and Kristen for lending a hand]
so don't you touch that.
seriously, don't touch it
or I will end you.
But guess what?
It's still a great day to be alive. :)
life?
life is good. :)

1 comment:
HEY, I MISS YOU. You are great. I hope your kitchen stays clean. :)
Post a Comment