So I'm addicted to The Next Food Network Star.
IT'S AWESOME.
it's on at 10:00 at night.
I WANT TO EAT ALL OF THEIR FOOD.
ALL OF IT.
ALL OF THE FOODS!
I can't... do that...
1: It's 10:00PM at the EARLIEST. My body's like, "You will NOT feed me that late. You feed me that late, and I will make you fat and cramp down on your long-distance running ability. Marathon dreams? GOODBYE."
(I ran my first half marathon yesterday! YEAH!)
2: This show has already been filmed by the time I get to watch it. THERE IS NO FOOD LEFT. They never save me ANYTHING...
3: ...How can I eat food through the TV anyway? blast.
life?
happiness is not based on that one person that never seems to really understand you.
never shows interest in trying to really understand you.
is driven away by EVERYTHING you do,
whether it's ignoring him
or trying to be his friend.
that's just a trial.
My happiness comes from building my foundation on my Savior.
therefore,
life is good. :)
I can do hard things.
That run was for Rachel. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment