Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Lion King: Diamond Edition. it's gonna be big. :)

So we put the shower curtain in the laundry to be washed.  My little brother went to take a shower.  This is how it went:

Isaiah: I need a curtain!
Stephanie: It's in the dirty clothes!
Isaiah: I need a curtain!
Stephanie: TAKE A BATH, HIPPIE! (Daniel and I laugh- it was pretty funny. :) That line is from Up, just fyi.)
Mom (from upstairs): It's in the washer!
Stephanie: It's in the washer!
Isaiah: I need a curtain!

So I go to grab the curtain out of the washer for Isaiah, being the nice, sweet, loving, and hey- let's throw beautiful in there too (es verdad, no?) sister that I am.  I go back to the bathroom to hand it to Isaiah only to be greeted by his big. white. butt.

laughter from Daniel and Isaiah.

welcome to living with the boys.

life? life is still good. even when you've been blinded and scarred for life. :)


nnnnno I take that back. life? life is freakin good. :)

2 comments:

Lynnae Jackson said...

Hahaha. Oh the joys of having brothers. That has happened to me on a few occasions. Maybe not the shower curtain-ness, but more a forgetting-to-close-a-door or something.

Love you. Your style is great. :)

Emily said...

Hahahaha I loooove little brothers. They are the best, foreal.

Also, those babies are so dang cute!