Thursday, July 14, 2011

People say that God is serious. I am constantly reminded that yes, He does have a sense of humor. And yes, that DOES mean that I am speaking on Sunday. Never make fun of topics in other YSA wards.

So I must be a trustworthy person.

Yesterday, Daniel was chasing Kai around the house.  I heard them up in the kitchen, and Kai was making his way down the stairs.  I was at the bottom of the stairs, so I pop around the corner and growl at him to scare him back up towards Daniel.

You'd think that he would have turned around.

I thought he was going to turn around.

Instead, he opens his arms and JUMPS.

Not prepared at ALL to catch him, I freak out a little bit.  But don't worry, I catch him. :)

Good thing I'm not a weenie, kid. :)


I love this kid. :)

life? i love life. life is awesome. :)

No comments: