Country Swing Dancing is awesome. I. love. it. So much! We went last night and I got asked to dance like every dance!! haha! It's been a while since that happened cause normally there's only like 2 guys there that aren't already with dates, but there were tons of people there last night!
My car was broken yesterday. It wouldn't start! So my dad took me to school yesterday and I was 15 minutes late to my math class, so I didn't understand anything they were doing... yikes. I'll read about it in the book and hopefully I'll understand it. This is also why we have TA's! But don't worry- my dad got my car to start and brought it to school for me and I was seriously smiling so big when I saw it! I'm really attached to my big beast! It's really a softie at heart... hahahahahaha!! ;)
I just like big things. Big houses (even though my future house won't be too big... just really nice. haha!), big cars, big dogs, big families, big guys... haha! K not necessarily BIG guys, but tall guys... haha, oh man!
Sometimes in life, we just need to count our blessings. :)
2 comments:
ummmm that is also why you have me. Don't go see a ta when you have me so much closer!
Swing dancing: love it! That's awesome, congrats! Those guys were smart if you ask me. Any numbers? ;) Big hurrah for all the dads out there who were awake for their "saving the day" course! "Don't ya know, ya gotta stroke it!" ~HP
PS, thanks for the stalking tool! Just so you know, I am going to be a regular presence/nuisance from now on. :)
Post a Comment