Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I feel... cold...

So we were feeding Kai Cheerios and my little brother threw one at his face and it stuck! haha! So I started to take pictures and Kai would smile for the camera! It was super cute! :)




This one is my favorite!


One week for Family Home Evening we went to Gardner Village. My sister and I wanted to take lots of cool pictures but... we were unsuccessful. So I decided to take fun pictures too! Here's me "waiting" for someone... looks like I'm stood up. (hahahaha!)

This is me driving my wicked sweet ride! I don't think we were supposed to get in this now that I think about it, but it didn't break so... awesome! That pumpkin by my foot was mushy, just fyi. ;)

This witch sits on a bench with her arm outstretched, so I like to sit by her! haha! (last year I took a picture with this same witch!)

After Gardner Village, we went to Chili's. This is me and Enoch hanging out while waiting for a table. yeah... we're buds. :)



awwww... I love this one! :)

And at the Trunk-or-Treat!


Sammie was bored out of her mind. haha, jk! She actually liked all of the little kids. I tried to keep her contained. Silly puppy! ;)

Me and Jennie Bruns!! We're basically awesome. ;)

KAI!!! I just love him. :) He was a monster- just like the one on his pajamas!

Kai and his mommy. :) awwww... how cute!

2 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

love the pictures, we miss you!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

You're so amazing :)