Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Except Maybe Not That Short... at all. ;)

Shawty's like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out
Got me singing like:
Na na na na
Everyday.
Like my iPod's stuck on replay!

;)

I don't know, but...
I think I may be
Fallin for you,
Dropping so quickly.
Maybe I should
keep this to myself-
wait until I,
I know you better.

;)

Down like she's supposed be.
She gets down low for me.
Down like her temperature
cause to me she's zero degrees.
She's cold-
Overfreeze.
I got that girl from overseas.
Now she's my Miss America
Now can I be her soldier please?
I'm fighting for this girl
On the battlefield of love.
Don't it look like baby cupid sending arrows from above?
Don't you ever leave this side of me.
Indefinitely,
Not probably.
Cause honestly I'm down like the economy.

;)

haha- some of my favorite songs right now!


No comments: