WELL......
The saddest thing ever happened to me.
Story time.
So I was at work filing things for my sister (oh and btw- I LOST MY DESK!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! estoy triste...) and I had 20 minutes left to go before I got off. I was DYING. So I was like, "Well, I'll just watch Pirates of the Caribbean in my head." I've done it before. Last time, I started at the beginning (yes, I literally have every. line. memorized. Of every scene.) and got all the way to the scene where Jack Sparrow and Will Turner first meet and have their sword fight. So this time I decided to just watch the island scene.
So I start off with the opener:
"That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship." (camera goes from closeup to far away, Elizabeth starts her walk around the island while Jack stares out into the distance)
Then I think to myself, "What they hey- I'll add the deleted scene in there."
Jack: "It's really not all that big, is it?"
Elizabeth: "If you're going to shoot me, please do so without delay."
Jack: "Is there a problem between us, Miss Swann?"
Elizabeth: "You were going to tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for a ship."
Jack: "We could use a ship. The fact is that I was not going to tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship, because as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has! Thanks to bloody, stupid Will."
Elizabeth: "Oh. Well he still risked his life to save ours!"
Jack: "HA!"
Elizabeth: "Well we must do something to save him!"
Jack: "Go on then! Let me know how that works out!"
End of deleted scene. Continue with rest of scene.
"But you're Captain Jack Sparrow!"
WAIT!!!
HOLD ON!!!!
"There's something before that..." I think to myself.
I replay the end of the deleted scene into the real movie over and over again. NADA.
"OH. MY. GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH. MY. FETCHING. GOSH."
I FORGOT PART OF MY ISLAND SCENE.
THE ISLAND SCENE!!!
MY MOST FAVORITE SCENE OF MY MOST FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!
I have recently remembered part of it:
Jack: "The Black Pearl is gone. And unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice... unlikely... Young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him." Then it's the part I remember. ("But you're Captain Jack Sparrow!")
I'm watching that movie.
I apparently don't watch it enough.
Please forgive me, Jack. I didn't mean to! We're still friends, right?

3 comments:
Well sweet cheeks, if that's the worst thing that's ever happened to you, you're probably doin' okay. haha
TRAGIC! I forgot like ALL of LOTR in 9th grade. sad day huh
only you steph!
Post a Comment