Once upon a time, I was a senior in high school. I had so much fun! Making movies, going to football games (oh football games...), going to dances (well... one!), dressing my friends up in crazy outfits followed by an attempt at a cute one... the list goes on and on.
In the middle of all of this crazy fun, a thought occurred to me:
"This is my last year of high school... my last year of fun!"
College would surely be full of homework, tests, no sleep, responsibility, huge classes, upperclassmen watching your every move... This did not seem appetizing to me at all. So I decided that I was going to go to Neverland. I searched the skies every night for the second star to the right. From there it was just straight on until morning! But I had no luck.
College seemed to creep closer and closer... I was the only one I knew who was not thoroughly ready to dive in to this new experience! Finally, August 31 came... the bane of my existence. I was thrust in to this new life against my wishes.
But then, something happened! I don't know how or when, but one month into my college experience, I have decided that Neverland is just going to have to wait! College is BOMB!! I never dreamed that anything could compare to my senior year of high school, but boy was I wrong! I'm loving this!
See how happy? ;)
1 comment:
Girl me and you thought the exact same thing! Cept I was more for Narnia...
Post a Comment