Thursday, August 27, 2009

"I'm tired... and I don't have to go to the bathroom."

Ok.

Here's the deal.

I'm not too concerned about what's on my blog at the moment.

I will be better at posting later.

But for now:
  1. I'm getting a Macbook Pro!! YAY!! It was either that or move out... guess which one I chose...! (a reason why I will be a better blogger. This computer is... yeah. Long story. I'll post it later.)
  2. I start college on Monday.
  3. There's a super cute guy in the bigger section of my Freshman Academy Community (kinda confusing, I know. I'll explain it for you if you want me to.)
  4. New Student Orientation is today and tomorrow and I'm having a blast!
  5. My little brother is about to send shards of glass flying in all directions. ;)
  6. I have a new answering... thing... on my phone. I like it. :)
That is all.

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

lady. I'm starting t think freshmen orientation would've been a good thing... oh well. Yea for mac book pros!