I got me a MACBOOK PRO!!! It's SUPER fun! haha- I've never had my own computer before. :) So I've been putting ALL of my pictures on it! The other computer (it's the kids' computer) had like ZERO room on it, and our external hard drive was full too (it's like 150 GB) so I could never put new pictures on either one and so I never really wanted to blog. And now I have a faster, better computer with 320 GB of memory! PLENTY of room for the thousands of pictures that I've taken since my first digital camera! And new ones! It's good!
I start school tomorrow... oi... welcome to busy schedules. I have to figure out a way to balance all of this:
- School
- Homework
- Piano Lessons
- Piano Practice
- Work (9.5 hours/ week. Not a lot, but... yeah)
- Multicultural Scholarship stuff (I have to go to mandatory meetings and I have to have so many service hours, there's a retreat, etc.)
If I die of overexertion, you'll know why.
1 comment:
i love you i love you i love you! p.s. I really can't stand life.... I am so depressed right now.
Post a Comment