So my cousin had a graduation luau that I danced in with some of my other cousins. SO. MUCH. FUN. !!!! Here are some pictures!
The Graduates (me, my cousin Mattie, my aunt Marianne, and... another graduate...)

Dancing to He Mele No Lilo- the song from Lilo and Stitch when the beginning credits come on. SOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!

Ears- one of my favorite steps!
Some hip action coming up soon after this part- haha, mine aren't so legit, but it was so so so so fun!
My grandpa and his uke! Actually... it was my cousin Robbie's uke- he's in Pennsylvania on his mission.
Samoan Sasa- I was so happy not to have messed up too bad on this one!
My favorite part of this dance!

Me and my cousin Marie before we danced! haha!
3 comments:
Looks like a fun luau! I think you should do the dances for us at YW, I want to see :)
I didn't know you danced!?!?
I dance too. Wanna come to dance class with me? It starts again in July and it is just up the street. Fun!
nice moves! you should teach at young women's one night!
Post a Comment