Daniel in a box... yeah... ;)

Jenny graduating from EOU!!

Jenny's first Big Mac- we had to get a picture! haha! (I spent the night at her house and we hung out that night and it was SO. MUCH. FUN!! This was at The Lookout. It's pretty cool!)


Me rocking out to Declaration (David Cook!!) with my camera on continuous mode... haha! ;)

We were stopped at a stop sign in Baker, Oregon (parked really, but it was ok) and I saw this building and was like, "Ok, who wants to be my model?" Isaiah volunteered, and we took some fun pics! (we were waiting for my mom to come out of a quilt store- that's why we were parked at a stop sign, just fyi. haha! (I'm kinda mad cause these look better on my camera... oh well.)







3 comments:
nice pictures - looks like you had a fun trip...you should be able to take the chip out of Jennie's camera and put it in yours to download the pictures...
OHH!!! Good thinking!!
K, so I totally love these pictures! They are awesome! So awesome! They are unique, and they look like they could be in a magazine!
Post a Comment