Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yes, I do wish I could be a fly on the wall...

4 things:

First of all, if your name is Ciara, that one post that we were talking about is the one below this one.

Second, this is MY background- I've finally found the one that is me! (This isn't to say that you can't have it, I'm just saying that I LOVE this one!)

Third, if we're ever on a game show, my favorite sound effect to make is "BOOOSH!!" (see me for an explanation)

And fourth, I am... (almost regretfully) tempted to buy Miley's Breakout CD. And kinda Demi Lovato's CD too (even though I think her one song on Disney Channel is not that good. I've previewed others that seem better)

7 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

haha hmm
Demi Lavato I can dig
Miley makes me want to puke in a piley.
Bleh
But whatev you want girl
and always remember: Beijing huan ying ni!

ciara said...

sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! sounds good! thankyou:)

Stink-a-Tink said...

I would buy it hahaha if you do can i burn it ! haha jk i might go by the Miley one.. i dont know about the demi ... i want it but i dont have the money for it

ciara said...

I just saw your pics on Sara's blog of you horse riding!! Ahhhhh! So jelous! I wish I could've gone! Waaaaaaaa!!! Boooohooooohoooooga!!! Im so glad you had a blast! We will have to ride my horse sometime!

Ashleigh said...

resist the temptation steph!!!! Don't do it!!

Ashleigh said...

p.s. What Chrisanne said made me laugh really hard!!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

hey woman update your blog