Sunday, September 21, 2008

How I wish some of my dreams were a reality...

(If you're looking for my Favorite Food's List, it's the post below this one!)

I've been busy ALL WEEKEND. All day Saturday, most of the day after church today. You want to know what I was doing? CLEANING MY ROOM!!!! Ever since I switched to this downstairs room, it has NEVER been completely clean. There have always been little piles of stuff to deal with later and later never came. Well guess what? IT'S CLEAN!! 100%!!! AND IT'S ALL MINE!!!!

My 3 Life-Long Dreams:
  • To have my own room (Check! And now it's enjoyable cause it's CLEAN!!)
  • To ride a horse (Check!)
  • To fly like Superman

I'm still working on that last one!





4 comments:

Kate said...

Cute Room Stephanie! How fun to have your own room and that it's clean too- hurray, isn't that such a good feeling!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Congrats congrats!
Hey and I spotted my picture on your door.
I deserves a prize.

CHRISTINA said...

You've got a rockin' big room! Good for you!

Ashleigh said...

I'm proud of you steph!!
I wish my room was that big!!