Small fact:
I love to drive.
Driving is one of my loves in life. :)
It relaxes me.
It lets me get away from things if I need to.
It takes me to amazing places.
It's... a good thing. :)
Secret:
One of these days if I ever start dating anyone,
(according to my bishop: if "idiot boys" grow a pair and ask me on a date)
or even if this was a first date or something,
I think a boss date would be to just drive somewhere.
We don't have to go far
(though that would still be cool).
I would love if we just went and looked at sweet houses. :)
Love this line:
*ALERT: CHEESINESS AHEAD!*
(SOMETIMES, it's ok!)
"Take the keys to my car
and the keys to my heart
and just drive."
-The Band Perry
Driving is one of my favorite things to do. :)
...so is running.
Does this make me a runner, like in the figurative sense?
Answer: I think I always have been.
And now I actually, physically run.
FACE YOU FEARS.
And eat Oreos. :)
life?
life is good. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment