So my family just went to see Wreck It Ralph for Christmas Eve.
[tradition]
As we were driving to the movie theater, we were talking about how my brother and his wife had already seen this movie twice with their kids.
I thought, "I mean, I love movies, and I've seen movies multiple times in theaters before [PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN], but now that I don't have money flowing out of my ears, I don't think that there's a movie that could come out that I'd be so captivated by that I'd pay $10 [basically] to see again."
And then we sat down in the theater.
Of course,
who am I?
Oh yeah- that would be me.
IT'S A DISNEY MOVIE.
I was totally entranced.
It made me laugh,
it made me think about crying
[oh yeah- that would be me],
it made me want to be a hard core, bad-A racer girl
(means I gotta learn how to drive a stick... but I can do anything)
[oh yeah- that would be me]
and it totally and thoroughly reminded me
that I am and forever will be
a Disney Girl.
:)
Needless to say,
[but we always say it anyway]
I LOVED it!
And I would totally go see it again. :)
but let's be honest,
I don't have adequate fundage right now to go see many more movies.
So cross your fingers and let's hope that I get to see it again on a date. ;)
bahaha :)
life?
life is good. :)
family is better. :)
Manuia le Kerisimasi, ma le tausaga fou.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)
ps: found this little golden flower on the ground outside of the theater. ...it was cute, okay? ;)
pps: IT'S A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment