guys.
I can't eat.
Like at ALL.
Wanna know what I had yesterday?
7:00AM: Half a glass of orange juice. And by "glass" I mean "paper cup." aka: small.
(I LOVE orange juice. Only half a glass??)
7:20AM: One piece of bread.
12:25PM: A chocolate Cadbury cookie thing with carmel in it from Europe.
(yay for friends who just got back from Study Abroad!)
6:10PM: Shaved ice.
(Oh my DIVINE. Snow cones = the worst. Shaved Ice = Heavenly. :) Polynesians are the shiz. :) )
(ps: it was half pina colada and half blue raspberry with coconut. Next time you go, try it. It'll change your life. :) )
10:00PM: Grilled cheese sandwhich.
(but it also had tomatoes, italian seasoning, and a teeny bit of garlic salt. That is how you make grilled cheese sandwhiches. just sayin.)
That's it.
I am SAMOAN. I EAT. A LOT. But lately, eating has been a chore. But I (try to) eat because
1: I don't want to go anorexic.
2: I don't want my metabolism to slow down by not eating so that when I can eat again I won't get fat.
So in the meantime, I basically force food down.
This has happened to me before,
and I did get over it,
so I just have to give it time.
It's just kinda sucky.
I drew this at work for Greta at a time when a toaster struedel sounded so wonderful. :)
But still, you guys,
life? life is still good. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment