I like sunglasses.
I currently only have three pairs.
[Is that a lot?]
I intend to collect more.
cHECK iT.
Pair #1: Butterflies
On Wednesday May 12, 2010,
I got contacts.
Big step.
It was actually another pair of glasses that led me to this decision:
I got these for free at a basketball game.
BYU Basketball, you have changed my life. ;)
Once I got contacts, the first thing I had planned to do was to get sunglasses.
I think I had originally planned on getting white ones,
but then I saw the Butterflies.
Love. :)
Pair #2: THE B-A'S
my favorite. :)
I was at Buckle with my brother.
He was looking for a new shirt.
I fell in love with these bad-a aviators and a cowboy hat.
[cow...girl... hat]
[I think I feel a Johnny Lingo reference coming on]
I wanted both, but didn't want to spend my money.
Michael bought me the sunglasses,
and I bought the hat. :)
We refer to any outfit that includes these two wonders
as my bad-a outfit. :)
guys,
I'm actually a country girl at heart. :)
(ps: these aviators are the same ones on my cover photo on fb!)
Pair #3: Fake Ray-Ban's
My brother's wife's half birthday was about a week ago.
My brother wanted me to buy her these sunglasses for him so that he could give them to her as an inside joke.
She got teal ones.
They had a sale.
I got white. :)
Funny story:
I had sent my brother a picture of the glasses to make sure they were the right ones.
He called me back and confirmed it.
At the end of the call, he said,
"Thanks, Ben."
Ben?
Ben?
He was talking to someone at work.
Guess who picked up a new nickname? :)
_________________________
So I keep all of these pairs of sunglasses in my car.
If anyone wants to wear them,
I simply ask,
"Do you want Butterflies, B-A's or Bans?"
"Do you want Butterflies, B-A's or Bans?"
It'll be interesting to see how the next pair fits in.
haha- love random obsessions. :)
ALSO FLOWERS. :) :)
life?
life is good. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment