Monday, April 23, 2012

HOLY BLOGGER. I've obviously been gone for a while.

ROCK CLIMBING.

holy cow,

I'm obsessed.

Bouldering?

goodness-

it's a blast. :)



So I go to work,
get viciously waved at by people 
that make me smile SO big,
buy a Jamba,
sit outside on a bench 
underneath a beautiful tree with purple buds
and write love notes.

Then I go to work,
get a ride to my car by a beautiful loved one,
drive home on a gorgeous spring evening,
and go rock climbing with my siblings.
5.9 and V2 = my max.
makes me happy. :)

Pitching practice on the front lawn follows
until the sun goes down,
and then a chocolate cookie 
with Farr's vanilla ice cream on top.
Run-ins with viciously waving people again. :)


and all the while I can't help but think to myself:
(you know the words)
life?
life is good. :)

I took these a couple weeks ago,
but look at the gold on the branches on this tree! SO beautiful!

this is beautiful. :)

1 comment:

Melissa Gee said...

ahhh Steph. you're the happiest person I've ever encountered on this planet. I love it. :)