and ps, J-Rom: there is a car in my stake boundaries in O-Town that I pass every single day on the way to work that has a bike rack on top of it that says Yakima. nope. I guess I am never going to get away from that one. ;)
Journal #26. December 8, 2008
The kind of life I want at age 75... HMMM... I WANT a life at age 75! I'm not going to drive. I'll ride my bike everywhere cause I HATE HATE HATE CARS! drr...
I'm not going to wear grandma clothes either. I'm sorry bust one can only stand so many flowers on a shirt EVERY DAY! Grandma Butterfield can keep those, and Grandma Fiso can keep her flower dresses cause I'm going to wear normal clothes. I'm always going to look good. People will see me and say, "Is she really, 75?" Haha, jk- I'll probably be locked up in some rest home waiting for people to come visit me, but they never will cause they'll all be cruising through life on their own...
Drr...
needless to say... this was not the most joyous day of my life... ;) Don't worry- it's much happier now. :)
funny journal entries yet to come. :)
life? I freakin love life. life is good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment