Are you taking spring classes? And you have a valid point about q, but still, we should still love it, just cause. I'm so glad English is my first language, or I would never be able to learn it either, it amazes me how other people learn it as their second language, cause yeah, English does not make any sense. haha.
2 comments:
Are you taking spring classes? And you have a valid point about q, but still, we should still love it, just cause. I'm so glad English is my first language, or I would never be able to learn it either, it amazes me how other people learn it as their second language, cause yeah, English does not make any sense. haha.
Now now, if q did not exist, the alphabet game would have no challenge at all and the what would be the point in playing?
Post a Comment