Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a spectacular show cause my heart pumps diesel.

1: If you're looking at a car and are unsure about getting the gas version of the car or the diesel version,

GET. THE DIESEL VERSION.

trust me.

2: I wonder if Katy Perry is from Katy, TX.

I could google it...

hm.

3: I have a new blog. I had to start it for a class.

Facility and Property Management, actually.

Requirements: my name, at least 250 words, and at least 3 pictures.

Send the link to the TA and to el teacher.

That's all.

I just finished my post.

I think you should go look at it. :)

http://stephanief150.blogspot.com (the link is also on my sidebar under my list of awesome people. aka: THE "AWESOME LIST.")

Feel free to comment on it, should you feel so inclined. It won't affect my grade. But don't feel forced to either... bottom line, just comment if you want. :)

I've grown to love assignments where minimal guidelines are given. :)

life is good. family is better. :)

I took this a few years ago. It's on the inside of the elevator door in a Hampton Inn in Vegas. i. love. it. :)

No comments: