Saturday, October 30, 2010

awesome. :)

A few weeks ago, I made a decision.

"I'm going to make a decision. I've made my decision. Decision made." name that movie. :)

I am no longer aiming to be a photography major...

big news, yeah?

At first I was thinking that I wasn't going to apply at all, but now I'm thinking I might (I can apply for 2 at the same time)... hmm. dunno.

But long story short,

I am now applying to be a graphic design major.

Wish me luck. :)

Also, I'm kinda behind on blogging my art projects para mi classes. so.

This assignment deals with complementary color schemes. 2 pictures, one with vibrant colors, one with subdued colors. I was originally doing blue and orange, hence this picture...

...but, long story short, I never got a second picture. So I ended up doing red and green. This and the previous picture were taken a long time ago in my back yard.

This was taken in Disneyland in October of 2008- the same trip when I met Jack Sparrow. Dreams come true. ;) The back of the train was actually more blue, but I tried to make it more green... hope it works. And I'm learning how to do cool things on Photoshop. :)

No comments: