Can I just tell you about my day? Here are the main events:
I got a 90% on my terrifying Book of Mormon final!!
I studied for like 4 hours and 45 minutes for my Humanities final... the only studying I did for that test... I don't recommend it. I got an 80%, which is ok... but short of my goal for acing all of my finals... meh.
"Well it looked like a backwards i." "...a backwards i is still an i, Melissa..." hahahahaha!!!
While studying I saw a guy I used to work with, and then this lady came up and complimented my jacket AND hair! :)
I saw a dead bird...
The bookstore wouldn't take back ANY of my textbooks... grrr...
Then I saw Shelley! :)
And then Kaisha! :)
Texted some friends. :)
Went to be a good daughter and pay for my own gas (NOTE: this is the first time I have EVER fueled up by myself!! Like, not even my dad came with me! He didn't even know I went! This is kinda a big deal for me!). So I pull up at Smiths, turn off my car, get out, and then realize I pulled up on the wrong side. oh geez... MLIA. haha!
My car now has fuel. :)
My little brother is going to Preference!!! FUNNY story!!!!
I'm done with finals!!! Time for Christmas! :) ...and four hours a day on the piano... oh man... wish me luck!
2 comments:
Your Brother is going with my Sister!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! I'm so excited!
I NEVER remember which side the darn gas tank is on! Way to go though! Love those milestones.
Post a Comment