- Go skydiving. Preferably in Hawaii- Jenny did it and LOVED it.
- Marry an extremely attractive RM in the temple for all eternity and have a family!
- Rock out with a killer voice and wicked awesome dance moves in front of a LARGE audience.
- Go to Samoa.
- Go to Disneyland. Lots of times!
- Learn to wakeboard.
- Own an F-150. MY F-150. I have it all planned out.
- Learn to hula.
- Beat the world record for hula hooping.
- Own a Great Dane and/or a Bull Mastiff. Such big softies!
Basically, that's all I can think of for now. It's my bedtime! YES!!!!!!!! I GET TO GO TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT!!!! =)
2 comments:
NICE!! I need to keep adding to my bucket list too. Where do you come up with your titles for posts? It's one of my favorite quotes from Bride Wars but has nothing to do with your bucket list... haha!
YEA! I love buckets lists!
Post a Comment